Stress: Climbing Out of the Pits with God
Stress is a condition most people know little about until its dramatic effects take charge of their lives. It can manifest itself in simple inappropriate behaviors towards ourselves or one another or reach the more intense impact through mood disorders, addictions and physical illnesses.
Using sound Biblical teachings, this valuable resource examines stress, its impact on you and your relationships and then delivers answers to understanding, coping and living the healthy life God intends.
The well-organized chapters allow the reader to learn:
• How people react to stress and the many faces it wears
• How addictions intensify our reaction to stress
• How spirituality can combat the effects of stress
• How anger, un-forgiveness and sin can contribute to stress
• How God’s love helps reduce stress
• How to use God’s gifts on the journey to overcoming the multiple levels of stress
With scriptural index, additional resources, and life changing directions for individuals, pastors, counselors, therapists and others who work in the helping professions, this reference book is a valuable source of answers to the daily struggles that create stress and the coping skills to live a healthier life. Strong endorsements from Christian counselors and pastors.
6x9; trade paper
368 pages; $16.99
Available Nationally: STL Distribution, Ingram, Baker & Taylor or your favorite wholesaler.
$12.00 + $5/sh (signed copy) when purchased from this website.
Purchase for eBook. Download for .mobi (KINDLE), .ePub (NOOK) or .PDF --- $4.99 SPECIAL PRICE